Mark D. Hansen
- Employment and labor law and litigation on behalf of management
- Personnel policies
- Employer liability
- Unfair labor practices
- Wage and hour law
- Wrongful termination defense
- Illinois, 1987
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 7th Circuit
- John Marshall Law School, J.D., 1987
Associations & memberships
- Chicago Bar Association
- Illinois Bar Association
- Has extensive experience representing management before federal, state and local agencies responsible for handling discrimination charges.
- Has tried employment actions before juries in federal court, as well as before the Illinois Human Rights Commission and other state agencies outside of Illinois.
- Regularly defends management in class and collective wage and hour actions in state and federal courts.
- Has defended employers in many labor arbitrations throughout the country.
- Frequently represents clients before the National Labor Relations Board on matters including picketing, secondary boycotts and other unfair labor practice charges.
- Has advised management in union organizing campaigns.
- Extensive experience in representing employers before federal and state labor departments.
- Routinely counsels clients in a wide variety of human resources matters such as managing personnel problems and establishing effective policies and procedures.
- Frequently participates in management training programs and seminars on a wide variety of topics such as wage and hour practices, workplace privacy, and in-house personnel auditing procedures.
Graefe & Hansen, Ltd. serves clients in Chicago and throughout Illinois.